Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!





Well, it's New Year's Eve and I am watching Shrek the Third ... and wondering what to blog about. This past year has been a difficult one for me; and yet, I am reminded of God's blessings in my life. 2009 has been another year of the single life for me which is not without it's challenges. However, I was reminded of all the love in my life this past week, spending time with precious family members.


People talk about New Year's resolutions; I don't really believe in them, but there are some changes needed in my life. Here are some goals I hope to achieve in 2010.


  • Have the bathroom finished.

  • Have the floors refinished.

  • Have the baseboards installed.

  • Become more financially responsible!

  • Go on a trip, perhaps out east?!

  • Read more for the fun of it.

Happy New Year! I hope to spend more quality time with all of you in the New Year! And thanks Rachel for these incredible pictures of my babies. :)


Lois


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful kitties Lois. I will get to see them next time we visit. Love you.
    Wand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could have seen you over the Christmas holidays. We heard it was lots of fun at Grandma and Grandpa's! We'll have to make a trip up there soon!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great pictures of your cats, I think they are more photogenic then I am for sure! Thanks for blogging, I love seeing what you are thinking or doing! Loved seeing everyone at Christmas, it was so worth the trip.

    ReplyDelete